“Empower themselves by setting and working towards realistic individual Goals. Participate in a motivating and nurturing environment well – being and self esteem. Participate in active learning to stimulate continued enquiry about health and Fitness. Objectives of Physical Education are to help individuals become physically fit, develop Character, Learn skills and become knowledgeable about sports and health.
“The Aims of physical Education are to enable the student to appreciate and understand the value of Physical Education and its relationship to a healthy, active life style”.
The department’s vision is to render physical Education Programmer for the wholesome development of soft and hard skills in the individuals in order to shrive in the Present competitive world and preparing youth for nation building
“The Goal in Sportsmanship is not simply to win, but to pursue Victory with honour by giving one’s best effort. Ethics in sport request four key virtues: fairness integrity, responsibility coaches must follow established rules and guidelines of their respective sport”.
- Self esteem
- Follow rules and regulations with true sportsmanship.
- Should know the importance of each matches.
- Keep up the pride of college, University, State and Nation during the competition.
- Sportsman spirit should be maintain on and off the field.
- Players should take balanced and nutrition food.
- Proper rest should be taken during the training and competition.
- Help PEER group.
|3||Kho – Kho|