The primary aim of our College IQAC team is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
Some of the expected functions by the NAAC-IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- Initiate and implement the Best Practices as per the guidelines of NAAC